March 18, 2014

DAILY MESSAGE: THEN I CAN SAY THAT I AM HAPPY


If I understand that I must accept me as I am, and not pretending to be someone else.
If I learn from past mistakes and not letting them overshadow future.
If I understand that to love others I must be my first love unselfishly.
If I enjoy every moment intensely without committing excesses.
If I enjoy the work I do without letting it dominate every second of my life.
If I have friends and family who support me sincerely without betraying their trust.
If I give thanks for all that I have without underestimating the blessings received.
If I enjoy BLISS OF BEING ALIVE, THEN I CAN SAY THAT I AM HAPPY.
http://angelesamigosyguias.blogspot.com/

  If you like it, do not forget to click in our sponsors to thank them for their support to these free publications.

Tigers eye Angel Protection

Tigers eye Angel Protection
Tigers eye Angel

Entradas populares