September 10, 2013

Reconciliation with God and others

Dear Reader ,Reconciliation with God and his angels can only be achieved when I forgive others and forgive my mistakes , we are the most cruel judges for  ourselves.

Because we have to much pride or fear we avoid apologize to the person we hurt , but this will not be more than an obstacle in your life , if you want to start again you have to  get over the past, apologize to whoever we hurt , and forgive to whoever hurt us , and  you should love yourself and others and you will feel the presence of God in  your life .You must reconcile yourself with the world to start over, and to achieve the energy flow throughout your being and achieve that connection with the spirit to grow as a human being .
The angels are here ready to assist you , they are the best lawyers,  you can ask for their intervention to intercede for you with the other person, that give their minds to understand that your apologies are sincere and give you the opportunity to demonstrate you can correct past mistakes.Remember there are many facts that we dont understand and affect us but everything happens for a reason and it is always part of the plan of God for something better for you , just trust that after the storm the sun always shines . The life of my husband is the best example of this experience after going through a traumatic divorce , where he lost everything including his children in the hands of a person who betrayed him , took 10 years to recover and start a new life, but if this had not happened I'm sure that our fates had not been crossed at any point , he suffered a lot and now it's something he forgot and let go, he has a cordial relationship with his children and is very happy in our home with our daughter.My parents went through a difficult situation 36 years ago, when my brother was born a child that came completely healthy at the time of delivery received poor care and brain damaged , newlywed life , young people with dreams and expectations saw suddenly everything clouded , but I 've seen the strength in them, never turned away from God, loving and protecting my brother  and never shy away from him as sadly happens with other couples , this fact taught us to be united like a family and we learn to take care of each other and to protect my brother , I feel  only love and admiration for my parents, if one word describes them is fighters.
Do not lose faith everything happens for something and everything will work well for your benefit.You are invited to pray to ignite the flame of faith and forgiveness , believe angels have always been at your side supporting you so that the weight of your cross dont kill you.
Dear God , I thank you for all that I have today , sorry if I think the world is against me and I curse and complain , but I want to repeat even if you know that without you and the help of heavenly creatures I would be lost , please always hold me with the light of eternal love, so i can be brave and learn to see the path to happiness and love.Dear Angels please pray for me today and always there for peace and love in my life , let me work in God's plan to reconcile and reconciling others to God.Amen ,
I'd like to hear from you,
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tu opinión nos interesa, por favor compártela.

Tigers eye Angel Protection

Tigers eye Angel Protection
Tigers eye Angel

Entradas populares