June 06, 2014

DAILY MESSAGE Without you, nothing makes sense, I LOVE YOU MY LIFE.

With your love, I changed the way I see the world.
With your support, I overcame the obstacles encountered along the way.
With your company, I eradicate loneliness of my life.
With your understanding, I realized that we have to put ourselves in the place of the other.
With your forgiveness, I learned the meaning of love.
With your honesty, I learned that I can still trust people
Without you, nothing makes sense, I LOVE YOU MY LIFE.

If you like it, do not forget to support this site by clicking on the sponsors http://www.angelesamigosyguias.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tu opinión nos interesa, por favor compártela.

Tigers eye Angel Protection

Tigers eye Angel Protection
Tigers eye Angel

Entradas populares