March 05, 2014

Prayer to entrust your problems


If you feel sad , depressed by the problems this is for you, you have been invited to perform the prayer remembering that it is important have faith, keep in mind that God will give you what you need not what you want:


Prayer:

Angels guardians and protectors of humanity , ( your name) , I entrust you to help me solve ( tell them what is your problem) , it is something that haunts me and only you with your wisdom and the love of God, I am sure I will get over it . I thank you in advance for your help, and I remain calm because I know my problems are no longer in my hands, and I can count on you unconditionally.


Note: To accompany this prayer you can light a candle in the color you need.


Red - Love

Yellow - Luck

Green - Money

White - Health

Blue - Tranquility

If you like it please dont forget to click in our sponsors to thank their support to this free publication

Tigers eye Angel Protection

Tigers eye Angel Protection
Tigers eye Angel

Entradas populares