March 12, 2014

PRAYER FOR KEEPING YOUR FAITH AND TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS THAT YOU HAVE


PRAYER FOR KEEPING YOUR FAITH AND TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS THAT YOU HAVE

Remember when one door close, immediately another opens, this prayer was written in a moment of distress, in which only God and His infinite power could enlighten me through his angels to show me the way, I was very scared but I decided to trust him, that's all I ask of you, trust.

 Holy Trinity, Virgin Mary , my Angels , I come to you this day, in which : ......... ( explains what ails you ) ....., I beseech you not forsake me , in you trust and divine protection i believe, this problem is not longer mine , through the renewal of my faith,  I ask for your help and i entrust you this problem now (repeat the last sentence 3 times) .

 Thanks for so many blessings , you know that in his infinite mercy, I will get over this problem .
 Embrace me now and always under the divine light of your being.
Amen

 After performing this prayer you feel that someone else is with you and you will feel more relaxed ( a) , I really like to hear from the person reading this sentence.

If you like it please dont forget to click in our sponsors to thank them for their support to this site.

Tigers eye Angel Protection

Tigers eye Angel Protection
Tigers eye Angel

Entradas populares