Google+ Followers

viernes, 14 de febrero de 2014

PRAYER FOR HEALTH

PRAYER FOR HEALTH



Dear friend,

Remember that God and his messengers act in mysterious ways, sometimes we can not understand but everything has a purpose, and everyone has a mission to fulfill on earth once it ends no matter the situation in which we find ourselves, God will called to join with him.
This is a ninth that helped me a lot, I hope it serve you to call for help, the most important thing is to have faith and trust that it will be useful.

Dear merciful God , I come to you in this time of sorrow for you are the only one who has the power to heal my beloved  ... (name of person) ... , I know your infinite goodness allow your messengers angels improve their health and ensure our well-being . I promise to keep you forever in faith and work as an instrument of your love, thank you for not forsake and relieve their discomfort.

Pray three Our ​​Fathers , three Hail Marys and 3 Glory .

Amén, 
If you like it please dont forget to click in our sponsors.

Entradas populares

Follow by Email