February 14, 2014

PRAYER FOR HEALTH

PRAYER FOR HEALTH



Dear friend,

Remember that God and his messengers act in mysterious ways, sometimes we can not understand but everything has a purpose, and everyone has a mission to fulfill on earth once it ends no matter the situation in which we find ourselves, God will called to join with him.
This is a ninth that helped me a lot, I hope it serve you to call for help, the most important thing is to have faith and trust that it will be useful.

Dear merciful God , I come to you in this time of sorrow for you are the only one who has the power to heal my beloved  ... (name of person) ... , I know your infinite goodness allow your messengers angels improve their health and ensure our well-being . I promise to keep you forever in faith and work as an instrument of your love, thank you for not forsake and relieve their discomfort.

Pray three Our ​​Fathers , three Hail Marys and 3 Glory .

Amén, 
If you like it please dont forget to click in our sponsors.

Tigers eye Angel Protection

Tigers eye Angel Protection
Tigers eye Angel

Entradas populares