What you need:
1) Find a quiet place where you find peace
2) Turn blue candles and place them in a container with water
3) Wear comfortable clothing , to maximize the harmony of this exercise
4 ) We will need a mirror to perform the exercise, ( bigger is better ) , we also need paper ( color that identifies you ) and pen.
7) Close your eyes and you look at your inner self for about 5 minutes
8) In the paper you will write all your physical , emotional and spiritual strengths, at least 20 of them.
9) Then you are going to write all your physical , emotional and spiritual weaknesses, and in the other side of the paper you will write how are going to improve in these areas so that you can grow in each of these aspects
10) With a commitment to be better every day will fold the paper and keep in a special place, this exercise can be repeated as often as you need .
An additional observation , loneliness is not bad as long as it does not become a haven against the world to avoid approaching others for fear of being hurt. Always choose new experiences is better than the fear and the frustration of not knowing what would have happened if we had done them.
Please if you liked this article you will not forget to click on our sponsors to thank their support for free publications.